Header

Thursday, July 7, 2011, marks the start Joshua’s journey as a separate entity

Joshua - Day 3

Joshua - Day 3
Mum and Joshua - Day 3

Wednesday 9 May 2012

Fireworks and Fatigue

Blogging really shouldn't be that difficult, but finding the time to do it is. Last week I was completely knackered, so I didn't post anything. The next month is not looking any better, so I may as well write what I can when I can. Today will be a short post as I was woken at 4.30 when our little angle decided that was the time for him to wake up. I will try to get some rest on the bus before school. I normally take the dogs for a walk at 5.30, so I just took him with me. That way Kelly gets some rest and we spend some time together. I don't always know if this is a good thing because when I put him in his 'baby cage' (his playpen) he started crying. He stopped when Kelly put him on the bed but cried again when I walked out the door. He is very attached to his parents, which I find unusually for a boy who spends a lot of time in the care of others. A note from two days later - It looks like he is just attached to people as he often gives a little cry when he has to say good-bye, I don't know where he gets that from. Joshua had a very exciting weekend. It was the once every three years temple celebration in Kelly's hometown. Lots of family. Lots of fireworks. Lots of noise. He seem to enjoy every minute of it. The fireworks were very loud, but he didn't seem to mind at all. He seem to really enjoy them. He will be held by almost anyone, but seems especially comfortable with young women. Grandma still has the most problems, I still think she tries too hard. I've just had this thought, but maybe an extended period of looking after him will make her more relaxed. He still doesn't have any teeth. Everyone keeps saying, "That's OK," but I am still slightly concerned. He is not walking yet, which is a great relief, but he is very mobile and I am sure that will not be too far away.

No comments:

Post a Comment